If you are new to machine embroidery, you’ll love this new series. If you need a refresher this series might just be the thing to get you back to creating beautiful machine embroidery garments, crafts and quilts.
Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery will guide you through a variety of topics including:
- different types of embroidery designs
- stabilizers and threads that are available
- how to embroider on ready-made-projects
- embroidering on difficult fabrics
- different stabilizers & how to use them
- the basics of embroidery software, and so much more.
This series is great for those that sew garments, quilts and/or crafts. As long as you have an embroidery machine and you want to learn all there is to it, you’re all set! Just sit back and find out how fun machine embroidery can be.
Each month on the Sew News and CME blogs will be presenting a very quick preview of the latest episode.
Episode 8 is all on trapunto designs, how they work and a quick project.