Whether sewing is part of your work, your creative outlet, or simply a hobby that brings you joy and happiness, we share your love.
I’ve been sewing since I can remember. For me, sewing is the perfect blend of creativity, analytical thinking, and the occasional math problem. There’s nothing quite like the sense of accomplishment as you finish the last stitch, try on a finished garment, pack a handmade bag for the first time or give someone a hand-sewn item that they treasure. It’s not until recent years that I’ve realized how important sewing is to me, how important it is to make time for my creativity (and ultimately myself), to stay inspired with classes and new information, to connect with this vibrant community of ours, to expand my skills.
Summer is an excellent time to invest…in yourself! And with our 40% sale, it’s easy.
- Replenish your notions or stock up on stabilizer.
- Try a new tool or specialty ruler, like our Dressmakers Ruler set. http://www.shopsewitall.com/product/Dressmakers-Rule/design-tools
- Fill out your library of machine embroidery designs with versatile collections like our brand new July 4th alphabet.
- Skill build with our patterns, video downloads and ebooks.
- Stock your sewing library with dynamic books and DVDs to guide you along the way.
- And don’t forget the fabric! We’ve got a full line of kits with luscious fabrics, quality notions and everything else you need for quick crafting, like our retro-inspired Diner Delights kit.
Visit ShopSewItAll.com now through Sunday to take advantage of our 40% off Friends and Family deal. Just enter SSIA40 at checkout for 40% off your purchase. And do feel free to help us spread the word and connect online.