Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and love is in the air! Luckily there’s still lots of time to stitch up a gift for someone special or a make cute decoration to brighten up your surroundings. Here’s a round-up of irresistible Valentine’s Day embroidery designs, six of which are free right this very minute!
1. CME Buds & Blossoms Alphabet: FREE LOVE letters until Feb. 15
Spell out a special message with this adorable alphabet adorned with flowers. Get the letters L, O, V and E here for free just in time to stitch a love note!
2. Urban Threads Stuffed Conversation Heart Design
Make this sweet in-the-hoop stuffed heart for all your favorite people!
3. Sealed With a Stitch FREE Enchanted Love Chocolate Box Design
Download this pretty design from our friends at Sealed with a Stitch, don’t miss the entire beautiful Enchanted Love Set of 13 designs!
4. Designs by Juju FREE Sew Beary Sweet Design
5. Sew Timeless From the Heart Design, FREE until Feb. 28
6. Embroidery Library Butterfly and Roses Design, FREE until Feb. 28th!
Download this beautiful free butterfly embellished with romantic roses.
7. OESD Cupid with Bow Design
What’s a more classic Valentine’s Day motif than Cupid and his famous arrows? Find the entire Cupid and Hearts Floral Collection of 23 designs here.
8. 2 FREE Designs from Bernina Design Studio Collection: Antique Roses and Rose Bouquet Designs
Kay Hickman wrote a fantastic article in the Jan/Feb issue of CME about embroidering on paper, and what better time to try it out than with a Valentine’s Day card for your sweetie? Download the 2 FREE Design options here!
So many beautiful designs to choose from! Which one is your favorite and what will you be stitching up this Valentine’s Day?