Notice when the seasons change everyone gets a little excited for the new change? Fall is the perfect season. If you’re lucky enough to live in an area that has a true fall with cooler temperatures and beautiful fall foliage you can’t help but love the season after a particular hot summer. Here are 5 reasons to love fall.
- Time to switch up the wardrobe! And, that means pattern shopping!
- Fall inspired embroidery projects with the beautiful golds, reds, greens and browns!
- Finally able to bake pies!
- Brisk walks during twilight.
- There are all kinds of fall inspired projects to sew in Pumpkin Patch Threads!
This is our Wednesday Giveaway for October 2 so many projects that are perfect for fall. You’ll be busy through winter. To enter just answer the question below and one lucky reader will be announced next Wednesday.
The question is why do you love (or not) fall and the autumn season.
And, the winner from last week is Clem! Please send your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get the Memory Pillows project out to you.