Good morning and happy Monday machine embroiderers! Take a gander at the latest freebies from around the web, and maybe share your web finds in the comments section below.
- Get instructions for a ton of great projects from Baby Lock.
- See what’s on clearance at Quilt and Sew Shop. Get magazines, quilt kits, embroidery designs, fabric and much more!
- Find cute project ideas and FREE instructions from Embroidery Library.
- Sewing District offers some great free patterns, including quilts, garments, accessories and more.
- EmbroideryDesigns.com always has deals going on, plus tons of free designs, articles, projects and more!
- Get roughly a bazillion free projects from Brother, conveniently categorized for easy access. While you’re on the Brother website, check out their new 2013 sewing and embroidery machines.
- Use the coupon codes provided on the site and get a free design every month from Pfaff. Use the free design and the free instructions to create a project.
- Get 25% off this Craftsy class: The Machine Embroidered Quilt. Learn innovative techniques for single- and double-layer raw edge appliqué, continuous appliqué and continuous embroidery, machine embroidered binding to assemble your quilt and much more.
Enjoy everything the web has to offer and don’t forget to download the freebies from CME and stay tuned on the blog for a Wednesday giveaway! Enjoy your Monday and have a great week!