Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores is celebrating six grand openings on September 15, including:
CHEYENNE, WY | Frontier Mall, 1400 Dell Range Boulevard
ELKO, NV | Elko Junction, 2759 Mountain City Highway
LAKEWOOD, CO | 10750 West Colfax Avenue
LOMBARD, IL | High Point Center, 441 East Roosevelt Road
ROCKWALL, TX | Plaza at Rockwall, 1049 East I-30
SCARSDALE, NY | Midway Shopping Center, 965 Central Park Avenue
Grand opening festivities will begin Thursday, September 15 and run through Saturday, September 17, with doors opening at 9 am each day. Among the exciting activities at each of these stores during the three-day grand opening celebration:
- Enter to Win! – A $500, $100 and $50 Jo-Ann gift card will be awarded each day*
- Great Giveaways! – The first 100 guests each day will receive a $10 Jo-Ann gift card
- Hot Offers! – Special grand opening sales and offers throughout the store
- Free Reusable Tote Bag! – Customers who spend $25 or more each day will receive a free tote bag (while supplies last)
- Teacher Appreciation Day – All day Saturday; teachers receive 20% off their total purchase with current teacher ID
- Free Jo-Ann Creative Demonstrations – Each day starting at 11 a.m.**
- Learn with Jo-Ann – Class open house on Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m.; save 50% on select classes**
- Make It-Take It – Kids can make a Crayola® craft to take home, Saturday, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. (while supplies last)
*Contest open to legal U.S. residents who have reached age of majority. No purchase necessary. See store for complete details and rules.
**Except at Cheyenne location.
In celebration of these new locations, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores will make a donation to support local education. One elementary school in each community will receive a $2,000 grant which will be used to fund an educational project of its choosing. In addition, coin boxes are located near store cash registers to collect donations to support the American Heart Association. The AHA continues to be a significant recipient of Jo-Ann giving. The company, team members and generous customers provided more than $183,000 to the AHA through the coin box donations and various campaigns in 2010. Finally, these new stores will participate in merchandise donation programs to benefit national non-profit partners including Goodwill Industries International, Inc. For additional information, visit joann.com.