- Using the alphabet or lettering program of your choice, program enough letters to create the child’s name. Our sample letters are 3 3/4" tall.
- Thread the machine with 12-weight cotton thread in the needle and bobbin thread in the bobbin.
- Hoop tear-away stabilizer, spray with temporary adhesive and cut a piece of art paper to fit the inside of the hoop. Adhere the art paper.
- Embroider the first letter. Un-hoop and set aside. Repeat to embroider all of the letters.
- Using small sharp curved scissors, cut out each letter, leaving a small border of paper around the outside stitching.